Pastor Don

2 Comments

Chris Arnzen Chris Arnzen

Re: Taking the Messsage to the world!!

Thanks for posting this plug for our interview Brother Don! I am getting my webmaster to put a *permanent* display ad on my website, www.IronSharpensIronRadio.com, for HEBRON COLONY as quickly as possible. I owe your wonderful ministry MY LIFE!

Praying for the Lord's rich blessings upon our interview today! Grace & peace!

In His grip,

Chris Arnzen, Phil. 1:3
Iron Sharpens Iron Radio
www.IronSharpensIronRadio.com
Chris Arnzen Chris Arnzen

Radio interview w/DON HOLDER of HEBRON COLONY now in archive!!

The recent radio interview I conducted with DON HOLDER of HEBRON COLONY is now archived on my radio program's website, www.IronSharpensIronRadio.com & here is the direct link to this interview:

http://www.ironsharpensironradio.com/podcast/june-16-2015-isi-radio-show-with-don-holder-of-hebron-colony-christian-drug-alcohol-rehab/

I hope you pass it onto others & that God uses this broadcast to save lives, both physically & eternally.

In His grip,

Chris Arnzen
Iron Sharpens Iron Radio
www.IronSharpensIronRadio.com