Pastor Don

1 Comment

Kevin Randolph Kevin Randolph

Re: Living in Thanksgiving!

I used to hate waking up each morning. I would awake and say "Oh God not another day!" Now I awaken and my prayer is "Thank God another day!" It has been nearly 10 years since i came to Hebron, and not a day goes by that I don't thank the Father for the second chance he has given me. I had exhausted all my relationships and should have died 100 times. I not only have been restored to Him but I have been able to restore the trust and faith in my family and friends. I have a beautiful, loving and Godly wife, for whom I am extremely grateful. Thanksgiving is a state of mind and Romans 12-2 has been my creed.  Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. Thanks for all you have done and may God continue to be glorified!    Kevin Randolph Class of 2008.